Our practice offers ePetHealth, an online portal that gives you convenient access to a wide range of information about your pet.
- Access your pet’s medical records 24/7
- Print pet ID cards with vaccine information
- Receive email and text message appointment reminders
- Access educational videos and articles about your pet’s health
First time users:
- From the www.ePetHealth.com, enter your email address that you provided us, and click on first-time login? directly beneath the Email field.
- You will then be directed to a screen notifying you that an activation email has been sent to the email address previously entered in the email field. If you get a message that states we do not have that email address on file go ahead and contact us at 915-584-4491 to give us your up-dated email address.
- Then access your email to obtain the email containing the account activation instructions. Emails are sent instantly by the ePetHealth system.
- From the account activation email sent by ePetHealth, click on the activation link.
- After the information has been submitted, you will then be taken to the main ePetHealth website, where you may log in with the email address and newly created password.